ABOUT ME – AMELIA
My name is Amelia Ajoc, and I’m a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). As an RCIC, I am authorized to represent clients with their immigration applications in Canada.
As an immigrant she fully understands the challenges that aspirants have dealing with their immigration application. As promised, Amelia is committed to provide exceptional service and personalized solutions that will make your application a worry free experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel & Restaurant Management
St. Paul University Manila
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Human Resources Management
Northern Alberta Institute of Technology, Edmonton
- Immigration Consultant Diploma
Ashton College, British Columbia
- Office Management (Aset Cert: Level 2)
Stonebridge Associated College
- Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (R518392)
- Commissioner for Oaths in Alberta
- LLQP License
- Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC)
- Member of the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC)